Tuesday, November 3, 2009

photos...

For this assignment I set out to the baseball diamond in search of photo opportunities. My team had a double header over the weekend so I figured it would be a good opportunity to test out what some of my interview subjects would look like when photographed as well as to get some action shots. It was an interesting experience trying to be a photographer as well as participant in the games. I tried to get a range of different types of photographs and messed around with some different black and white shots. In the end, I came away with way more photographs than
I expected and had quite a task of sorting through all of them.

The photos I selected are of women in action playing baseball. I plan to use the photos I took in the film, however I feel that they may be more constructive in eliciting commentary from individuals who are not familiar with the idea that women do play baseball.

No comments: