Tuesday, November 10, 2009

First Shoot

Raini and I shot her first section of interview with Dave on Sunday. All and all it seemed to go pretty smoothly. There were some sound issues with C-17 flyovers, motorcycles, and a short stint of vacuming but otherwise I think it went well. Raini was creative with the lighting and I can't wait to see some of the video up on the monitor. We got a whopping 55 minutes or so of interview, although there are segments of just waiting for outside noise to pass by.
I have managed to get a recording room set aside for us on our next shoot so that we won't have to deal with sound problems. The issue will then be finding a nice background because the room is set up for good acoustics, not good looks. I guess we'll just have to be creative.
I am contemplating dropping my project to go full force on Raini's so that we can have a finished project if this class gets cancelled, and am anxiously awaiting the decision by the school.

No comments: