Monday, November 24, 2008

Visions of Post-Production

I am very anxious to start editing. I feel like the more time we are spending in the production stage, the less time we will have for editing. It is hard, in general terms, for me to enjoy the process of being within a project, rather I enjoy completing projects at least 10 times as much. I guess I need to start seeing the smaller projects within this large project, so I can experience some smaller joys in the process.



I have a vision of many late nights in the lab. The colder the weather gets, the more I am filled with dread. I will probably bring blankets to try and cozy up with the computers.


While we are thinking a little about post-production, check out this royalty-free music that Moby offers for non-proft and student filmmakers. It's quite good. 

Jessica Steaffens

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey j - again, you beat me to the punch. i was going to talk about this today

JSteaffens said...

sorry...lighting was super cool though. yay for Tin!