Tuesday, November 18, 2008

scheduling conflicts....

Lauren, Mike, and I are very excited to be working with the non-profit organization, The Grain Project. We really believe in the work they are doing and can't wait to start filming, interviewing, ect. BUT due to scheduling conflicts with The Grain Project we are unable to officially film at our "site" until December 6th (I am not complaining and I do not want it to sound like I am bashing this organization because we feel so lucky to work with them and we have all the respect and understanding for their obligations).

However, our 3 minute teaser is due on Dec 2nd, which means that we will not have any footage of our actual site. Sooooo, as the editor of this film I am becoming very uneasy about the prospect of editing the teaser (and creating  a finished product that my group and I are proud to show) in a matter of, what, a day? Not to mention I will also have about 100 pages of other papers due at the same time. Hmmmm...we are definitely going to have to figure this out.

Are any other groups having any troubles? Frustrations?  why don't we all blog about it......it's good for the soul.

No comments: