Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Other anthropology departments must be GREEN with envy...

Okay so the above title is my one attempt at some sort of pun/title with word play. I apologize. But really, I think we all did an amazing jobs on our films! I know everyone put in a lot (A LOT) of hard work and effort and it all paid off because there was not a single unhappy person in the theater on Saturday. Everyone seemed pleased (surprised?) with the films we all produced. I know I can't speak for everyone, but it was amazing seeing the films on such a big screen. Like Steven had said, there really is nothing like it.

For me, the best part of the evening was really seeing the smiles on the faces of our participants, knowing that they not only approved of what we had created, but had enjoyed being a part of our film from start to finish. I know my group and I all really did have a lot of fun making this film, and like Steven said on the first day of class, that by the end of all of this our group would feel like a family. It's a little sad that we won't be making another Lauren, Mike, & Nikki Observational Production. Or will we?


No comments: