Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Afterthoughts...two

Ok, well I just wrote a huge blog about my thoughts about the class and my thoughts about the festival, and it got erased. So, I'll keep it short.

It was a huge time consuming headache.

It was difficult going from no film, to a film we didn't like, to a film we were more or less happy with.

We got a lot of good feedback from the film, and even we asked to show the film in a Literature and Medicine class.

The class was tough and stressful, but it was a good experience. For a while I was considering not doing film after this, but after completing everything and having a finished product I think that I will continue and make more films.

I'll stop before this gets as long as the last one. Thanks to you all for your assistance, ideas, and critiques. It was a pleasure working with all of you!

Cheers,
r

No comments: