Tuesday, April 28, 2009

The End is Nigh...

As I'm sure all of you are about your own films, we're getting excited about ours. As you've seen in class, its coming together nicely. But, this weekend I did something that I'm not looking forward to doing again. Subtitles. It was only a 25 minute interview, but it took FOREVER!! Our friend Barney took great care in translating the interview. I took it and put it to the timeline, then he came and helped me sync everything up just right. It took 12+ hours just to get it on the timeline. I have no idea how long it took Barney to translate it, but he was our saviour. The interview with Maria is vital to our film. You should be seeing it in class today. It was a good experience though. Between that, collecting some B-roll footage, and Tin's stellar editing...I think we had a pretty productive weekend.

See you all in class!!
r

No comments: